Analytics & Digitalization Sr Specialist
Reporting to the Analytics and Digitalization manager in Japan Training and Education team, this position focuses on driving the Japan T&E digital transformation. The focus will be on identifying, piloting and driving the adoption of new tools and platforms that enable the delivery of unique education experiences to internal and external audiences. In addition, the role will have responsibility to collect T&E statistics from the relevant teams and utilize APAC-established templates and dashboards for communication submissions.
The position requires close collaboration and working alignment with the APAC Operations group, the Japan T&E Team, stakeholders in each OU and relevant Japan functional groups such as IT and Legal / Compliance.
This role enables the delivery of expanded education of the company therapies and solutions; thereby enhancing Medtronic APAC reputation, and contributing to our competitive strengths.
〇 Working with the relevant stakeholders, drive the adoption of digital tools and platforms to enhance Japan MDT therapy education experience
- Collaborating with APAC Operations Team, identify digital tools for therapy / product training
- Drive local evaluations with the OU educators
- Partner with key KOLs / therapy experts for HCP opinion
- Collect feedback, establish introduction priorities and timelines
- Support trials and pilots with technical expertise
- Document programs where technologies are successfully incorporated into the education curriculum
- Validate new innovations such as bio 3D models and digital technologies, create the report including comparison data of each innovation and share it to Japan and APAC stakeholders.
〇 Partner with Japan Stakeholder Education leader:
- Facilitate new digital program development with medical entities
- Assist events for communities, public, policy makers and media
〇 Contribute to the creation of Japan-specific digital learning materials by offering the right digital tools and platforms
〇 Assist in the Japan approvals of locally created digital learning content
mm Collect all OU T&E statistics, summarize outcomes and report to the Analytics and digitalization senior manager.
〇 Establish strong engagement with Japan IT, Finance, Legal and Compliance teams for effective on-boarding of new technologies
〇 Share digital experience with the APAC Operations team
〇 Contribute to general e-learning ideas by closely collaborating with the APAC Professional Learning and Operations Teams
|応募資格||〇 At least 6 years’ experience in the medical devices business with basic degree, or 4 years’ experience with an advanced degree. Previous education technology expertise is an advantage.
〇 Strong record of achieving goals and targets
〇 Proven ability to create / localize medical education training materials
〇 High level communications and presentation skills
〇 Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholder
〇 Experience in a “team oriented” multi-cultural environment
〇 English communication skills is an advantage.
〇 Motivated for self-development / improvement
〇 Ability to work some weekends, as key program delivery requires